Saturday, September 4, 2010

Strawberry Picking



Last Thursday we had the fun of Strawberry Picking.
Thanks to the Kind Owners of a Strawberry Farm.
The Kids (all 12 of them) Just loved it. And I dear say the parentals did too.

The Strawberries were to die for.... Big, Juicy, Red and sweet. There was so many that we starting getting picky in our picking. Too small, Not red enough, Too Abnormal in shape.

Our Fridges are now full, our freezers are over flowing, our neighbors are happy, their neighbors are happy, Our kiddies now know how strawberries grow ( And Now I do too)




I couldnt resist adding this last one of Olli, He melts my heart.





2 comments:

  1. I love this post and your photos - you've captured it all so well. What delightful, delicious fun we had! Something I'll keep in my memories forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I particularly love the photo of our little and big boys. Classic.

    ReplyDelete