Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toilet Training




So The dreaded week has arrived, I have been making up excuses for a while now... 'Ill wait till its warm'... 'After Camp'... Well After Camp has arrived and so now is the week.

Lets see what will I need to prepare myself for TOILET TRAINING Peter!!( Just to clarify that it Peter who needs the Training, not me)

We went to the shop and brought some cool stickers. I also found a rewards chart to print out and put on the Door to the Toilet. Next were the Thomas Undies picked out by Peter himself.

SOO What now? Any Suggestions?

Do I buy some Stairs for the loo or use a potty? Do we try no undies in the back yard or timing it and sitting him on the toilet at intevials?
Too Many questions really.

Its not so much training for Peter, But Me really. I lose interest in things quickly, so if this is going to work, I need to really focus and keep at it. AHH Its sounding scary already.

I did read a good book a friend lent me called.... Potty Training in One Week. By Gina Ford

Her Website had some other really good Ideas and Resources Called the contented baby
On it was another book that Iv seen a couple of times in the shops. Which I thought would be quite fitting for my Peter.

I would Love some feed back on this topic. Any ideals that worked for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment