Monday, September 13, 2010


On Sunday we ventured out to some local markets in old Petrie town. They werent too bad really.

Peter found boxes of toys to rummage through, while I found some cool vintage cameras to add to my slowly growing collection. My main buy was this cool chair and retro rocking sled.

Im now trying to decide what to recover the chair in. It will need a nice coat of lacquer.

Im naming it the reading chair, a place where loads of story telling and cuddling will happen.


alphabetty - screenprinted fabric in rose pink on oatmeal

Check out this fabric by summersville Super Cool


l
How about something like this using Ikea Fabric




Im loving these ones by Design * Sponge


Now my only issue will be trying to choose which fabric I want to use.
Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment