Friday, October 8, 2010

Sickness

Peter is ill. His eyes are glassy. His lips are dry. His voice is horse. His tears are constant.
Lord Please place your healing hand on my beautiful boy. I cant handle seeing my little one not happy. 

Its funny how when you have your own child you start to realize what this unconditional love is like. what it feels like to love without wanting. needing. expecting anything in return.  
This love that makes your heart hurt when your boys are sad and crying. hurting. looking to you for comfort. 
Is this that love that God has for us, does he hurt this much when he sees us sad and sick. 

When will this plague of sickness leave my family, first Olli, now Peter. 
Fever go away. Ear infection see you later. you croup your not wanted in my house. 
BE GONE ALL OF YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment