Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jane Austin

I know the title sounds non boyish, but the affair was quite the opposite.
The other weekend was My sister in-laws 30th. She is a Huge Jane Austin fan. so it was only fitting that she had a party with a theme of Regency period.

The Boys had so much fun, Im sorry to admit that I ran out of time making them costumes so they had non, but my husband looked the part.

There was running races, ribbon sticks, may-poles, sack races. Everything.

A Great day, as you may see from the collection of photos I took.
Peter had his first running race, even though he didn't understand the winning part, he had fun joining in.


We love parties, event to get together as a big family and just play. So many cousins that it doesn't happen that often but when it does, the kids have sooo much fun.

LOVE!








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment