Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bath time bliss

Oh I love watching my boys in the bath, the water seems to calm them down and distract them from their crankiness and crying.

Oh how I love seeing them laughing and playing together, making funny noises and splashing each other.

This is why we do it, why we survive sickness, crying, whirlwind days. Sleepless nights and broken treasures. Stretch marks and saggy bellies.

For moments like these, where their happiness sings straight to your heart. Gods heart.

One word LOVE

2 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet post. xx

    ps my sis-in-law stumbled across your blog via mine and is smitten with your boys and your photography. she raved. wanted you to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, It surprises me to know that other people actually read my blog. Even better when they are randoms.. :)

    ReplyDelete