Thursday, January 20, 2011

Contagious laughing

Oh the joys of having boys. Well children in general I guess.
I was reading something funny on my iPad this morning that made me laugh out loud.

Now Peter dosnt know how to read in fact even if he did he wouldn't have found it funny.
But watching mummy laughing at this made him want some of this good action. So he came over put his face on the iPad had a little read then burst out laughing too.

Laughing is that contagious. In fact it made me think would else is contagious?

Is raising my voice rubbing off onto him too, we all know they are little parrots when they hear us say bad words.

What about greediness and bitching about someone.

Lord please help me to have good contagious actions and words, so my beautiful boys see you through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment