Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome BUBBA Saunders

Okay so I dont have any photos yet.. but I will very soon. I just wanted to brag about having another beautiful Niece.

One moment in particular that I wanted to write about was when I got the phone call from my beautiful twin with the news about the new arrival.

Her voice was shaky.. the moment had only just happened.. and for her the disbelief of a miracle still fresh in her voice.  "Shes so beautiful" ... I could imagine that the event that had just taken place was only really starting to sink in. "Shes perfect" ... As only a mother could judge.

Amy OH Amy,  Well Done... you have achieved something that only woman can achieve. Something that God has created our bodies to cope with. Something that you will forget about the bad and remember the feeling of what it was like seeing her for the first time.

YOUR AMAZING!!!  IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!



4 comments: