Monday, November 15, 2010

TOMS SHOES

Okay so My sister got me onto this site.
This guy started up an idea where for every shoe he sold he would send one to a child in need.

In fact TOMS has given over one million pairs of shoes to children in over 24 countries.

I wouldn't mind wearing a pair for myself. And there are some funky adult shoes, However this is a post about the super cute shoes I am about to purchase for my little boys. When they are old enough I would love for them to know that by wearing these shoes they are giving to another child just like them who have needs just like them.

Head on over to his website for more fun styles. www.toms.com while your there have a read of his interesting story and movement.




Ash Canvas Classics Tiny TOMS
                                 TinyToms Ash Canvas
And look at these super cute ones for little girlies (not my boys, just dreaming about that girl)

Pink Glitter Classics Tiny TOMS



                                                                        








































1 comment: